We warmly welcome you to SWOP, when you come to SWOP, For Near-field Communication Related Process and functions, we collect your information. We value your trust, we own our responsibility to retain, preserve and protect your data as per Cyber Laws recommendations and we know how to safeguard our valued customer's (“USERS”) information.
1. Information We Collect We collect, but not are limited to, personal and non-personal information. We collect your information, but not limited to, in two ways;Direct information through your input
Indirect information through automated technologies
1.1Data You Provide to Us The types of personal data we collect through direct input include, but are not limited to;
Name, Age, Photo, education and Professional history, Biometric information, Phone number, Email address. Comments, feedback, rating and other information you provide to us, including search query data and questions, surveys or information you send to customer support; 1.2 Data through Automated Technologies The Service may automatically collect information about how you and your device interact with the Service, including:
2. How We Use Your Information Depending on how you interlink with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
For Commanded process, Provide, activate and manage your, access and use of the Service; Process and fulfill a request, order, subscription or other transaction related to command; Enhance and improve the Service, our other products, services, to develop new products, services and benefits; Offers you tailored products and other personalization to make the Service more relevant to your interests and geography; Greet your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns; pop you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services; Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service and your interests you may opt-out of this service; Invite you to participate in surveys as well as promotions; Identify usage trends and develop data analysis and evaluating our business performance, bilateral trends or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement; and/or To Respect our legal obligations, dispute resolution, and enforce our contractual liabilities, If you are a caretaker of an organization with a subscription to the Service, we will use your details to communicate with you about your organization’s subscription and related services. If you supply us contact information of your colleagues, we may contact those individuals with communications about the Service that may include reference to you, for marketing. 3. Sharing of Your Information 3.1 Third Party We may share personal information with:
Our affiliates, Advertisement agencies, certain Group companies that provide technology, customer service and other shared services functions; and/or with technical staff, to act upon the guidelines as necessary to keep supply the Service; To respect transactions, or to fulfill your request about the Service. 3.2 Your Choices We may share your personal information with our advertisement agencies, affiliates and with sponsors, venture partners and other third parties, including entities that we are acting as an agent, licensee, application host or publisher, that wish to send you information about their products and services which will be of interest to you, as determined by your choices in managing your interest preferences and other settings. You may have the opt-out of these services or you may unsubscribe from all of these services. Please take care when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
3.3 For Legal Reasons We also will disclose your personal information if we have an honest faith belief that such disclosure is important to: Respect applicable law, regulation, legal process, a court order or other legal obligation/liabilities; detect, investigate, help, prevent security, fraud or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of Service, Our valued users, respected employees or others; And as a part of a company transaction, like a transfer of assets or merger and acquisition with another company. 4. Accessing and Updating Your Information 4.1 Your Rights 4.1(I) Updating your information You have the privilege under the prevailing laws, as could also be applicable, to request free from charge:
access to and correction or deletion of your personal information; restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and Portability of use of your personal information. 4.1(II) Exporting, removing & deleting your information If you would like to Export, removes & deleting your information, please contact us. We'll answer your request. If you would like to utilize any of those rights, please contact us. We'll answer your request. Access to non-public information from public records and other sources is subject to applicable laws and our processing notices. 5. Data Retention We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to supply the Service and fulfill the transactions you've got requested, or for other essential purposes;
obeying our legal obligations, Maintaining business and financial records, Resolving disputes, maintaining security, Detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and respect our agreements. If you access the Service through a subscription administered or sponsored by your organization, we retain your organizational contact details after the termination of your organization’s subscription till required. 6. Children’s Privacy We don't knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18or target the Service to children under 18.
8. Grounds for Processing When we collect from you any personal information within the scope of entity prevailing laws, we do so:
8. Grounds for Processing When we collect from you any personal information within the scope of entity prevailing laws, we do so: Where necessary to supply the Service, fulfill a transaction or otherwise perform a contract with you or at your request before getting into a contract; As necessary to work our business, protect the safety of our systems, customers and users, detect or prevent fraud, enable our customers to suits legal obligations, or fulfill our other legitimate interests as described within the “Information We Collect,” “How We Use Your Information” and “Sharing of Your Information” clauses above, except where our interests are overridden by your privacy rights. Where we believe your consent to process personal information, you've got the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we believe legitimate interests, you'll have the right to object to our processing.
9. Locations of Processing Your personal information could also be stored and processed in our database. We take steps, including through contracts, intended to make sure that the information continues to be protected according to the standards of protection required under applicable law.